History

RB Royal Industries was founded in 1942.

1942

Company founded as Royal Brass Products Co. in Chicago by John W. Neumann.

Earliest known catalog (4 pages).   c 1944
Company founded as Royal Brass Products Co. in Chicago by John W. Neumann.

1946

Company moves to Fond du Lac, WI.

The basement of John’s home serves as the company’s first manufacturing facility.

Original Plant & Office (3,000 sq. ft.) Fond du Lac Wisconsin.  Built in 1952
First automatic production equipment. c 1957
BoBob McLain (General Manager) and John Neumann in Arlington Ave. office.  c 195

1969

Company acquires Graham Tool & Die building

The Graham Tool & Die building and adjacent property are located across the street from the original plant and office, allowing the expanding operation to remain on Arlington Avenue.

North Facility at 449 Arlington Ave c 1978

1987

Royal Brass becomes RB Royal Industries, Inc.

1999

RB Royal earns ISO 9002 Certification.

The company has retained its ISO certification continually. (currently ISO 9001-2008)

2002

The company expands to a custom designed facility

The new facility is 90,000 square feet. on 16 acres in Fond du Lac’s Southwest Industrial Park.

Current facility designed and built in 2001